If you are looking for low minimum hedge fund for you are investment then you are at right page.
Hedge funds are mutual funds that are privately managed by experts. For this reason, they tend to be a bit on the costlier side. Hence, they are affordable and feasible only for the financially well-off. You not only have to be someone with surplus funds, but also an aggressive risk-seeker, this is because the manager buys and sells assets at dizzying speed to keep up with the market movements.
Today we are going to review a low cost hedge fund named Hedonova. Now let’s start the review.
Hedonova is a low-minimum hedge fund that invests in a portfolio of alternative asset classes like art, wine, “unicorn” startups, equipment finance, litigation finance among others. The fund earns returns from increases in the value of its holdings and well as from cash flow from investments like real estate and P2P lending. Our readers can get a $50 sign-up bonus when investing.
What are the Features & Benefits of Hedonova:
Highlighted below are some of the great features that make Hedonova unique when compared to their competitors in the market:
- Open To Every One: Hedonova is a hedge fund that is open to everyone.
- Investing in multiple non-traditional asset classes: These classes like art, wine, “unicorn” startups, equipment finance, litigation finance among others
- Minimum Investment: You can start investing with $1000.
- Delaware LLC 506(b) exempted fund: Investors become members of a Delaware LLC 506(b) exempted fund.
- Track your portfolio : Hedonova will send weekly email with a portfolio report and updates about investment.
- Invest: Invest via any payment gateway. blocks will be allocated to the investors, which are similar to shares in companies.
- Exit any time: In Hedonova exit your investment anytime. There are no exit or entry loads, neither any lock-ins.
Who should invest in Hedonova Hedge Funds?
A Hedonova hedge fund portfolio consists of asset classes such as derivatives, equities, bonds, currencies, and convertible securities. Hence, they are also considered as alternative investments. As a collection of assets that strives to ‘hedge’ risks to investor’s money against market ups and downs, they need aggressive management. Unlike the typical equity mutual fund, they tend to employ substantial leverage. They hold both long and short positions, including positions in listed and unlisted derivatives.
As we all know, HedoNova Hedge funds are available only to High net worth investors. Whereas Mutual funds are accessible to the large group of people. In fact, you can start a SIP with the amount as low as $50. In short, HedoNova hedge funds are comparatively high funds that aim higher returns compared to mutual funds.
However, choose wisely and check if the manager’s strategy works for you. A hedge fund is only one of the investment avenues, and it takes an in-depth study to assess different options. This is where Hedonova makes it convenient for you. They have researched for you and hand-picked the best performing funds from the top performing areas. Start investing.